Electronics engineering in respect to a marine engineer, pertains primarily to electronic circuits, circuit element equipment and systems for purpose such as communication, during lab hands on experience is provided to ensure that the students are proficient in the use of electronic test equipments such as cathode ray oscilloscope ( CRO ),function generator,dc power supply, digital multimeters , the reading and interpretation of schematics, and the use of technical manuals for trouble shooting and for routine electronic maintenances
- Highly calibrated electronics equipments like cathode ray oscilloscope(CRO),function generators, dual power supply, digital multimeter,ammeter etc
- Well designed trainer kits and experiment kits
- Hands on experience staff available
- Manual and charts of equipment, trainer kits are readily available for information
- Safety and precaution requirements are fulfilled.