- D.G. Shipping has framed the attendance requirements for the cadets during completion of their Academic session of B.Tech Marine and B.Sc. Nautical Science courses conducted by the Institute.
- As per their guidelines, every cadet will stay in the Hostels in the Institute campus and follow all the instructions laid down by D.G. Shipping to decide cadet's daily routine
- Academics of both the above courses is split in to theory lectures training and laboratory / workshop / Ship-In-Campus practical training.
- No. of hours of training for both theory and practicals conducted are pre decided for the entire courses for B.Tech Marine& B.Sc.Nautical Science.
- Since the cadets stay in the Hostels provided by the Institute in the campus, Institute will insist 100% attendance so as to impart proper training to the cadets. Our internal procedures are made so as to keep proper recording of cadet's attendance.
- D.G. Shipping have also given a relaxation of 20% in the attendance so as to accommodate illness and other very important / mandatory personal work of the cadets.
- However please be noted that Institute will discourage cadets to use this concession as far as possible so that proper / adequate training is imparted to the cadets.