Eligibility Criteria - B.Tech Marine Engineering
- Age: Unmarried candidates of less than 25 years of age, as on the 1st of August, in
- the year of admission will be eligible to apply. The date of birth as recorded on
- the applicants School Leaving Certificate will be considered for this purpose.
- Sex: MANET encourages the participation of both sexes without discrimination.
- Marital Status: Only Unmarried candidates will be considered.
- Academic Qualifications:
- The candidate must have successfully completed the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent with:
- at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and
- at least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII.
- Physical Fitness:
- The Institute has laid down detailed minimum physical fitness and medical standards(Please Refer the page of Medical Requirements from Menu-B.Tech Marine Engineering).Candidates must meet the minimum physical fitness and medical standards detailed below. Qualified medical practitioners appointed by the Institute will examine all selected candidates for certifying conformity with these standards.
B.Tech Marine Engineering
Connect With Us