The completed application forms received in our office within the due period shall be scrutinized for the applicant’s eligibility. All eligible candidates have to appear for a written entrance test. Admit cards for the entrance test will be mailed or posted to the eligible applicant. The details about the test schedule and the syllabus are given in the application form. Also refer the Sample Paper for the MANET Entrance Test.For more details refer the-Frequently Asked Questions.
If you are sending the application form downloaded from this site, you have to send a D.D. of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of "MANET" payable at Pune.
The eligible candidates, who qualify the entrance test, will be called for final interview followed by medical test at our campus in 4 batches as mentioned below :
BATCH-1 Candidates having more than 75 % marks
BATCH-2 Candidates having percentage between 70 % to 75 % marks
BATCH-3 Candidates having percentage between 65 % to 70 % marks
BATCH-4 Candidates having percentage between 60 % to 65 % marks
Intake Capacity : 120 Seats
A final merit list will then be prepared from which the first 120 applicants for B.Sc.Nautical Science will be offered the admission and a remaining applicants will be included in a waiting list. The list of successful applicant will be displayed on our notice board and also on our website. The decision of the selection committee will be final and no representation in this connection will be entertained.
- -It may be kindly noted that admissions are purely on the basis of merit and timely attendance for the
- admission round.
- -Admissions shall be offered to the candidates on the basis of vacancies available after conduction
- previous admission round. Late reporting for the admission round forefit the claim for the admission.
- -Your admission will be confirmed only after Verification of original documents, successful Medical Test,
- Personal Interview and Payment of First Semester fees on the day of admission round.
- -After confirming candidate’s name in final admission list displayed on college notice board will be
- considered as confirmed admission.
- -Candidates who are in waiting list will be considered only after submitting the original documents &
- payment of First Semester fees, if the vacancies are available on that day.
- -Candidates should have to submit the necessary documents, at the time of medical examination,
- counseling & admission.
-Copies of certificates in original and five sets of attested Xerox Copies:
Attestation by either of the 1) Principal of your (10+2) School 2) Gazzeted Officer Govt. of India only.
1. Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate and marks sheet.
2. Higher Secondary / Intermediate / Senior Secondary (10+2) Certificate and marks sheet.
(If Hard copy of class XII mark sheet not received from your school at the time of admission round then you can get the downloaded copies of class XII mark sheet from Internet attested by your school Principal only.)
3. Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied.
4. Migration Certificate.
5. Score card / Mark Statement for any of the specified entrance exam like CET,
AIEEE, JEE or NATA (if any to be submitted).
- -Copies of certificates for sports and any other extra curricular activities, if available (from Std. VII and above only).
1)Out of the above mentioned certificates the last two ie.Transfer certificate & Migration Certificate may be submitted later (But not later than 1 month from the date of admission).
2)Though the Institute will forward all communications promptly, the Institute does not take responsibility for any postal delays