Application Form can be obtained as follows:
Online through this website-:
Step I : Fill the application form on this website.
Step II : After submission of On-Line Application Form automated mail would be sent on registered email ID with username and password. It is essential for the candidate to remember username and Password for further transactions.(eg.Printing of application form, Admit card etc)
Step III: Print duly filled hard copy of online application form & send the same through speed post along with Bank Demand Draft (Rs.1000/- in favour of “MANET”, payable at Pune) should reach on or before 29th May 2013 at the office by 04.00 pm. Please write your name and contact number on the reverse of the draft.
Offline through Website or MANET office:-
Step I : Take the printout and Fill the application form manually.
Step II: Completed filled application form & send the same through speed post along with Bank Demand Draft (Rs.1000/- in favour of “MANET”, payable at Pune) should reach on or before 29th May 2013 at the office by 04.00 pm. Please write your name and contact number on the reverse of the draft.
-The Form Numbers will be allotted to those forms which are accompanied with Demand Draft of Rs.1000/-.
-Necessary documents to bring to MANET, at the time of medical examination, counseling & admission.
-Copies of certificates in original and five sets of attested Xerox Copies, attestation by either of the
- ( 1) Principal of your (10+2) School 2) Gazzeted Officer Govt. of India only. )
- 1. Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate and marks sheet,
2. Higher Secondary / Intermediate / Senior Secondary (10+2) Certificate and marks sheet.(If Hard copy of class XII mark sheet not received from your school at the time of admission round then you can get the downloaded copies of class XII mark sheet from Internet attested by your school Principal only.)
3. Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied,
4. Migration Certificate.
5. Score card / Mark Statement for any of the specified entrance exam like CET,
AIEEE, JEE or NATA (if any to be submitted)
- 6.Copies of certificates for sports and any other extra curricular activities, if available (from Std. VII and above only).
Do's and Don'ts-:
The Completely filled application forms must be forwarded to the following address on or before 29th May 2013 at the office by 04.00 pm.
- -Each applicant must submit only one application form.
- -The application form must be completed in full, in English.
- -The full Name and Date of Birth entered in the application form must be same as that which appears
- on your School Leaving Certificate.
- -Please ensure your postal address including PIN code and telephone numbers (with STD codes) and
- valid E-mail ID are correct and free of spelling and other errors.
- -Mention your choice of course you would prefer to join on page No. 1 of application form.
- -Application summary must be submitted in an envelope super-scribed with the words "Application
- for admission to B.Sc. Nautical Science ".
- -If you do not receive admit card ontime, come to your first choice Examination Centre without any
- -Your admit card will be provided at Examination Centre on Examination day